Plan your trip with BCD-Bhutan
Travel to Bhutan
- i) Plan your trip: You can plan your trip using the information provided on our website. The details on attractions, activities, festivals, hotels, restaurants and tour guides should help you gauge how your trip to Bhutan would be.
- ii) Finalize your trip: After you put together your plan, you can let us know the details and time of your visit. You will receive an itinerary within a day comprising all the essentials you have on your list.
Now you need to wire the tour payment calculated by BCD-Bhutan as well as USD 40 (one-time visa fee) to the Bhutan National Bank through one of their certified international partners with BCD-Bhutan specified as the ultimate beneficiary. Please email the bank wire receipt copy to BCD-Bhutan Tours & Travels.
BCD-Bhutan Tours & Travels will complete your visa application for which you must send us a clear, scanned copy of your passport. Visa can normally be processed within three days time.
We will email you a copy of the approved visa permit.
We do the rest
As you clear your payments, your visa will be processing immediately. We will be there to take care of all the essential preparations. In-country services, tour guides, transportation, meals, and accommodations will be put in place in the most efficient way. If required, we will book your flight to Bhutan from the following destinations: Singapore, Bangkok, New Delhi, Kathmandu, Dhaka, Bagdogra, Guwahati, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
We are licensed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan.
Tour costs include
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Accommodation (twin sharing) single room supplement extra US $ 40 per room per night.
- All transportation within the country, including airport transfers.
- Royalty (sustainable development fee) & government taxes
- Entrance fees for museums and monuments.
- Visa fee
- Professional guides
Tour costs exclude
- Insurance premiums
- Payments for service provided on a personal basis
- Cost of any services not mentioned in the “cost include head”
- The cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
- The personal expense for laundry, soft drinks, camera charges, bottle water
- Incidentals, portage, bellboy charges tips or any other services
- Tour tariff
The minimum daily package for tourists travelling in a group of three persons or more is as follows:
- USD 200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December.
- USD 250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November. These rates are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan. The Royal Government of Bhutan has set minimum selling prices for packages to Bhutan. These must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.
There is no charge for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or roadblocks. The tourist must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required. It is highly recommended that you purchase travel insurance prior to travel.
Tourists travelling in a group of two persons or less shall be subject to a surcharge, in addition to the minimum daily package rates.
- Single individual: USD 40 per night
- Group of 2 persons: USD 30 per person per night
- The surcharge will not be applicable to representatives of foreign travel agents on business study or promotional visit duly approved and cleared by TCB
- There shall be no charge other than visa fee of USD 40 for children below the age of 5 years.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 12 years shall be given 50% discount on the minimum daily package rate.
- Full-time students below the age of 25 years holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions shall be given 25% discount on minimum daily package rate.
- A GROUP SIZE DISCOUNT of 50% on minimum daily package shall be given to one person in a group of 11 people. 100% discount shall be given to one member in a group exceeding 16 persons.
- A 50% DURATION DISCOUNT on SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FEE shall be provided after the 8th night and 100% discount on SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FEE shall be provided after 14th night.
- 100% SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FEE FREE ZONE DISCOUNT shall be provided on SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FEE on first and/or last night for groups with night halt in Phuntsholing, Sarpang and Samdrup Jongkhar on arrival and/or departure.
Please Note: Children below five years will not be eligible for GROUP SIZE DISCOUNTS, DURATION DISCOUNTS, and SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FEE.
FREE ZONE DISCOUNT and All Children and Students will not be eligible for DURATION DISCOUNTS
Prior to your trip to Bhutan, you will be asked to wire the full payment for your holiday to the Tourism Council of Bhutan. You must wire the tour payment calculated by BCD-Bhutan Tours & Travels www.bcdbhutan.com as well as USD 40 (one-time visa fee) to the Bhutan National Bank through one of their certified international partners with the Bhutanese tour operator specified as the ultimate beneficiary. Please email the bank wire receipt copy to BCD-Bhutan.
The retail sector of BCD-Bhutan has a variety of high-quality products of different brands suitable for all kinds of consumers. BCD-Bhutan supplies its products only to the registered business firms with the centre. Registering with BCD-Bhutan does not have any obligation. It is aimed at building a proper communication channel as registered business firms can pre-order its products through email or telephone calls. Registration is one-time and it can be done by sending us the filled registration form by email or fax. The registration form can be downloaded from the download section of this website.
For more information, registration and pre-order, email us at email@example.com
BCD-Bhutan offers disability-related consultancy services towards the inclusion of persons with disabilities in business through programmes that include training, consultation and assessment in access and assistive devices and assistive technology and support services. The centre shall work in partnership with persons with disabilities to maximize their potential and to help them to be self-reliant and independent.
If you require our service, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org